Shaftless Spiral Conveyors
Shaftless Spiral (Screw) Conveyors are meant to deal particularly with difficult materials, offering large volume capacity. They are specifically designed for handling the urban solid waste, screenings and floating matter, de-watered, thickened, or conditioned sludge, packaged food, creams or pastes, as well as waste from meat, fish, fruit and vegetable processing.
They serve various sectors, specifically, the waste Water Treatment Plants, Solid Waste Treatment Plant, Chemical Industry, Paper and Pulp, Chemical Industry, Sugar Mills, Fish Industry, Processing houses for fruit and vegetables, Beverage Industry, Meat Processing Houses, the food industry in general, abattoirs/slaughterhouses, restaurants, canteens, and catering in general, etc.
Shaftless Spiral Conveyors features
- MOC: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel 304 or 316 or Other Alloys
- Spiral Flight Materials: Stainless Steel 304 or 316
- Housings: CEMA Standard U-Trough or Tubular Housing
- Flange Covers: Bolts, Clamps or Hinges
- Liner Materials: UHMW, Abrasion-Resistant Steels
- Shaft Seals: Split Flanged Gland Seal with Multiple Rings of Teflon Packing
- Drive Shafts: Machined as One Piece