Today, as we know and can see changes in our economy, as well as, the economies of the world, each one of us are facing up and downs. In such circumstances, the big reputed companies can manage to change the whole process or the whole unit, and go for a fresh start, to increase their output and manage make profit, but the small businesses with old machines at their end are facing a down fall in business. The machines are deteriorate with the time due to lack of maintenance and know how. So it is time to go for some essential tips. Neo conveyors, being a manufacturer and an exporter, would like to update you. It is rightly said to make our future bright we should work in the present.
- Awareness – Maintaining a conveyor is not an easy task, as the production depends on it. Conveyors are not only in production or manufacturing units, but they to be found in all walks of life. Keeping awareness about the type of conveyors being used in your organization, whether they are as per your requirement. You should be aware about the functioning of conveyor system.
- Preventive measures – It is our duty to go for preventive measures, which would take care of your machine before hand. Remember, individual part of machine has its own life and should be treated accordingly. You should not try your hands on or involve your expertise, instead should go for skilled technicians, as they know their job.
- Maintenance people – Nowadays, It is almost everyone’s out look to give importance to the white collared jobs, but the fact is, that people who deal with the operation of conveyors day and night are the right people to know about the working of machines in the company. They may be supervisors, technicians or mechanics , masters in their own field. If they are well versed with the conveyors and its functioning, they can help machines from being deteriorated, by performing the right action required. The conveyor rectified at that point of time instead, waiting to get work stuck, causing loss to the company. Appoint the right skilled person for the job , who can smell the problem.
- Stocks of Spare parts – Conveyor parts or say any mechanical machine part are not ever lasting, they are bound to fail. The demand of same arise, sooner or later, which must be replaced, to avoid any mishaps or delay in production. It is always better to keep a stock accordingly, of parts failing easily or being used more, which help machine running. If the spare parts are not kept in stock, the delay in their replacement may cause total failure of the conveyor.
- Inspection – Inspection of the unit, keeping eyes wide open to ensure smooth running of conveyors. A small meeting with the people dealing with conveyors is must, so that, they reach the management in time and give report regarding the condition of unit from time to time, avoiding serious accidents etc. Make sure the obsolete equipment’s and parts are replaced. Take quick decision till the ball is in your court. You should know about the parts used in your conveyors specifically, whether they are still being manufactured and available in the market, to keep stock ready.
- Repair – Repairs must be taken seriously, not just passing time or fiddling with the situation. Repair should involve repair in the right direction, of right part , replacing or repairing of other interrelated parts, simultaneously. Repair takes time, but should be properly performed to avoid further problems to arise.
Neo Conveyors, we being manufacturers of conveyor finds our duty to keep you aware of the situations and help you cope up with the them , accordingly.