Neo has gained its, reputation and made its presence, in the field of Truck loading Conveyors. We are one of the leading Truck Loading Conveyor manufacturers in India since 2007.
The Necessity for the Truck Loading Conveyor arises in the establishments, where the material is handled in greater volumes, whether, it is a small unit involving a continuous supply chain of raw materials and finished products or large multinational giants having numerous operations in the godowns. The truck loaders are generally employed in different segments of the industry. This includes Beverages, Pharmaceutical/Healthcare, Chemicals/Pesticides, and other Liquor/bottling companies, etc.
The Truck loaders are engineered for greater maneuverability and adaptability in the different layouts of industries. The Truck Loaders consists of an initial straight bed powered conveyor and a horizontal conveyor that leads the product to the stacked locations.
The special feature of this system is the telescopic boom attachment to the horizontal conveyor that facilitates automatic length adjustment as required. There is also provision for vertical height adjustment of the horizontal part of the conveyor to adjust to the different heights involved in loading/unloading operations.
Most of the features of these truck-loading systems can be engineered as per the needs and requirements of the customer both quantitatively and qualitatively.
Truck Loaders have been designed and engineered keeping in mind, the ground realities of practical applications considering most of the layouts of factories in different varieties depending upon the requirement of end-users.
We have made our presence in the field of truck loading of cartons for various liquor, wines, bottling, and distillery manufacturers with different cost-effective solutions. Our Truck Loading Conveyors for Cartons, Bags, bottling, etc. and other uses for various companies.
Benefits of Truck Loader
- Low labor cost /less manpower
- Easy and faster loading Saves Time, Money and Energy
- Easy loading/unloading of the product.
- Saves space, which is a major constraint in most of the godowns makes operating easy, avoiding a lot of pitfalls during the operations.
- Increases productivity of employees by reducing the time factor involved in the dispatch section.
- The fragile items are transported with utmost care through the use of Truck loaders thereby reducing the breakage.
- Long term and many other significant gains are followed.