WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF CONVEYORS?
The most common types of industrial conveyors are:
- Belt conveyor
- Gravity roller conveyor
- Chain conveyor
- Drag Chain Conveyors
- Motorized roller conveyor
- Slat Chain conveyors
- Screw Conveyors
- Truck Loading Conveyors
- Bag Stacker
- Magnetic conveyors
Benefits of conveyors?
The conveyor is a device to move materials from one place to another. The manufacturing unit used conveyors in their production facilities. Details of reasons:
- Reduce materials Movement time from one point to another
- Easily Transfer of too heavy products
- increase productivity in final assembly conveyor at an auto plant
- To store products in between processes or at the final process step
- To avoid the accident and to prevent damage to products caused by movement
Conveyors are one of the most economical and flexible types of industrial equipment. It improves productivity, efficiency, and safety.